A: Visit our Careers page to see current openings.
A: Watch the videos and see why we are so passionate about serving our members and the communities in which they live!
Video: A Mission To Serve - WellCare Health Plans
A: Brokers interested in partnering with Wellcare must complete an online contract and all certification requirements prior to marketing/selling Wellcare and all affiliated brands.
Take the following steps to begin the eContract:
1. Click to initiate the onboarding welcome email.
2. Enter your first/last name and email and click Submit
3. Click into the email hyperlink to go to the onboarding site
4. At the login page, enter the username/temporary password provided and click Submit
Note: For Domain, type in “comprehensive”
5. Complete the asterisked fields and click change password
Once logged into your homepage, “Open cases assigned to me” will include your contract package. Begin by clicking the link.
A: To learn more about our combined product offering, what’s new and market-specific benefits, please visit Centene First Look.
A: Wellcare is here for you! For support, brokers can contact our Agent Support Call Center, submit an Agent Support Ticket via the Agent Connect Portal, or reach out to dedicated local support. Our local offices have Account Executives, Sales Assistants, and Marketing Outreach Specialists available to offer you real-time support!
For our local support contacts, contact our Leadership Points of Contact
Find additional Wellcare contacts on the Broker Support Resources!